About Assets Backups
Create and/or restore assets backups from ProcessWire admin.
|Category 1||Admin Helpers|
Admin helper modules are those that provide helpful tools, UI enhancements or optimizations to the admin panel (excluding Fieldtype or Inputfield modules).
Modules that work with importing or exporting data.
|Category 3||Process Modules|
Process modules are apps that run in the ProcessWire admin.
Non-stable. Not yet intended for use in production environments. *
|Date Added||April 29, 2019|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/ProcessAssetsBackups/
How to install or uninstall modules
This module provides an admin interface for the following assets/files backup functions:
- Creating new backups in ZIP format
- Uploading previously created backups
- Restoring backups to site/assets/files
- Providing info on existing backups
- Managing existing backups (downloading, deleting, etc.)
Requires ProcessWire 3.0.62 or newer.
- Restore does not work reliably with large files on Windows when AviraAntivirus real-time protection is activated. Consider adding an exception for sites/assets in your dev environment or deactivate real-time protection while restoring.
- Created ZIP-files cannot be opened with Windows explorer due to
- Backup descriptions are not implemented yet
- Until this module can do anything fancier than plain file uploads, web server and PHP must be configured for apropriate upload filesize limits.
MPL 2.0, see
Copyright 2019 by Michael Jaros
UI parts of the code have been reused with only small adaptations from Ryan Cramer's
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.