About Admin Custom Pages
Create custom admin pages easily without having to build a Process Module.
|Category 1||Development Tools|
Modules that have more to do with assisting development of a site rather than managing its content.
|Category 2||Process Modules|
Process modules are apps that run in the ProcessWire admin.
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Date Added||May 22, 2013|
|Last Updated||January 14, 2019|
Instructions are on the Github page
The new version of this module works only with ProcessWire 2.4 and higher. Differences are explained bellow.
Since version 1.1.0 the installation process automatically adds a custom Fieldtype to the admin template. This creates a select field where you can choose the template file to render. This functionality was added by Nico
☞ This module makes it easy to create simple admin pages but you can also create them in much more powerfull way without the need of a module. Have a look at this post written by Bernhard Baumrock to know how it's done https://processwire.com/blog/posts/building-custom-admin-pages-with-process-modules/
- Place the module folder in /site/modules/
- Install the module in the modules page from the admin
- Create a new page under "Admin" and give it the "admin" template. As "process" you have to choose "ProcessAdminCustomPages".
- A field called "Template file" will appear. Select the file you want (we recommend that the file name starts with underscore "_" so it doesn't appear in new template sugestions, ex: "_custom.php").
- That's all.
- Add the "ACP_scripts_and_styles" to the page template (the field that was created automaticaly on instalation)
- Add the .js and .css URLs in this field textarea, one in each line. can be absolute or relative (relative is assumed from the site root on eg: site/templates/styles/my.css)
This page has no Process assigned.
You probably forgot to choose "ProcessCustomPages" as Process. (See step 1)
That's it! Hope you enjoy the module ;)
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.