About PayWhirl API
This module is a wrapper that enables you to make requests and implement web hooks with the PayWhirl API from within ProcessWire
|Category 1||Development Tools|
Modules that have more to do with assisting development of a site rather than managing its content.
|Category 2||Other Modules|
Modules that have a unique purpose not covered by existing categories.
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Date Added||January 24, 2018|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/PayWhirlAPI/
How to install or uninstall modules
ProcessWire module wrapper for PayWhirl API
- PHP 5.6.4 or greater
This module enables you to access a PayWhirl account to send/retrieve data to/from a ProcessWire website.
- Visit (https://api.paywhirl.com/) and read the documentation.
- Log into PayWhirl, go to 'Developers' and create a new API Key and API Secret.
- Make a note of the App key and the App secret.
- Download the zip file into your site/modules folder then expand the zip file.
- Next, login to ProcessWire > go to Modules > click "Refresh". You should see a note that a new module was found. Install the PayWhirlAPI module.
- Configure the module with your App key and App secret
Read the PayWhirl API documentation!
An example template for logging in from ProcessWire:
<?php namespace ProcessWire; use PayWhirl; $payWhirl = $modules->get('PayWhirlAPI')->login();
To get an array of the currently logged-in user's subscriptions:
$data = array('keyword' => $user->email); $userSubs = $payWhirl->getSubscriptions($payWhirl->getCustomers($data)->id);
At the time of creating this module, API access to PayWhirl is limited to paid PayWhirl accounts! Should you get the message "Invalid Authorization. Your account does not have access to the PayWhirl API." you're probably on the free PayWhirl plan. You'll need to upgrade or ask PayWhirl management.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.