About Pages At Bottom
Keeps selected pages at the bottom of their siblings.
Admin helper modules are those that provide helpful tools, UI enhancements or optimizations to the admin panel (excluding Fieldtype or Inputfield modules).
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Date Added||December 15, 2018|
|Last Updated||January 9, 2020|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/PagesAtBottom/
How to install or uninstall modules
A module for ProcessWire CMS/CMF. Keeps selected pages at the bottom of their siblings.
A "bottom page" will stay at the bottom even if it is drag-sorted to a different location or another page is drag-sorted below it (after Page List is refreshed the bottom page will still be at the bottom).
Newly added sibling pages will not appear below a bottom page.
Note: the module only works when the sort setting for children on the parent page/template is "Manual drag-n-drop".
Because you want some pages to always be at the bottom of their siblings for one reason or another. And someone requested it.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.
Latest Forum Posts
- Image in Repeater: Actions
September 25 10:23 pm
- Default Site Template - Delayed Output - Mobile First?
September 25 9:09 pm
- PW 3.0.167 – Core updates
September 25 8:01 pm
- Quick weekly update covering this week's commits for the upcoming 3.0.167 ProcessWire core version— processwire.com/talk/topic/243…September 18 6:56 pm
- This week ProcessWire version 3.0.166 is released on the dev branch. In this post we’ll cover all that’s new relati… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…September 11 8:23 pm
ProcessWire.com is powered by Amazon Web Services with servers managed by Perago Solutions. (2a)