About Email Obfuscator
|Category 1||Markup Generation|
Markup modules that are called upon to generate or parse markup (like HTML). Markup modules are most often used on the front-end of a site (rather than admin).
|Category 2||Other Modules|
Modules that have a unique purpose not covered by existing categories.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Compatibility||2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4|
|Date Added||August 1, 2012|
|Last Updated||July 22, 2016|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/EmailObfuscator/
How to install or uninstall modules
A custom module for ProcessWire2.1+
Original version by 12345j, some maintenance by @somatonic
- Download the contents of this repository and put the folder renamed as "EmailObfuscator" into your site/modules/ folder
- Login to processwire and got to Modules page and click "Check for new modules". You should see a note that a new module was found. Install the module, and configure to your need.
- 20/07/2016 - Added support for leaving script location configuration empty to not append the EmailObfuscator.js
- 01/07/2016 - Changed regex to account for href="mailto: and href='mailto:
- 30/03/2012 - Fixed bug with $config; added configuration for script location
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- File Validator
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.