About Template Field Widths
Quickly set the widths of inputfields in a template.
Admin helper modules are those that provide helpful tools, UI enhancements or optimizations to the admin panel (excluding Fieldtype or Inputfield modules).
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Date Added||November 22, 2018|
|Last Updated||October 14, 2019|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/TemplateFieldWidths/
How to install or uninstall modules
A module for ProcessWire CMS/CMF. Adds a "Field widths" field to Edit Template that allows you to quickly set the widths of inputfields in the template.
When setting up a new template or trying out different field layouts I find it a bit slow and tedious to have to open each field individually in a modal just to set the width. This module speeds up the process.
Install the Template Field Widths module.
- You can set the default presentation of the "Field widths" field to collapsed or open.
- Field widths entered into the Template Field Widths inputfield are only applied if the Edit Template form is submitted with the Template Field Widths inputfield in an opened state.
- "Collapsed" is the recommended setting if you think you might also use core inputs for setting field widths in a template context.
- You can choose Name or Label as the primary identifier shown for the field. The unchosen alternative will become the title attribute shown on hover.
- You can choose to show the original field width next to the template context field width.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.