About Template Engine Pug
Pug/Jade templates for the TemplateEngineFactory
|Category 1||Development Tools|
Modules that have more to do with assisting development of a site rather than managing its content.
|Category 2||Markup Generation|
Markup modules that are called upon to generate or parse markup (like HTML). Markup modules are most often used on the front-end of a site (rather than admin).
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Date Added||March 1, 2017|
|Last Updated||March 7, 2017|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/TemplateEnginePug/
How to install or uninstall modules
ProcessWire module adding Pug templates (formerly known as Jade) to the TemplateEngineFactory. It uses Pug.php from https://github.com/pug-php/pug .
Install the module just like any other ProcessWire module. Check out the following guide: http://modules.processwire.com/install-uninstall/
This module requires TemplateEngineFactory: https://github.com/wanze/TemplateEngineFactory
After installing, don't forget to enable Pug as engine in the TemplateEngineFactory module's settings.
- Path to templates Path to folder where you want to store your Pug template files.
- Import ProcessWire API variables in Pug template If checked, any API variable is accessible inside the Pug templates, for example page refers to the current page.
- Cache If checked, templates are cached and will be recompiled only when the source code changes.
- Output indented HTML If checked, the output is rendered as indented HTML.
- Stream Wrapper Protocol Set the name of the protocol for registering the class (you might want to edit this if Suhosin is enabled).
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- File Validator
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.