About SnipWire - Snipcart E-Commerce Plugin for ProcessWire
Full Snipcart shopping cart integration for ProcessWire. With SnipWire, you can quickly turn any ProcessWire site into a Snipcart online shop.
|Category 1||Markup Generation|
Markup modules that are called upon to generate or parse markup (like HTML). Markup modules are most often used on the front-end of a site (rather than admin).
|Category 2||Process Modules|
Process modules are apps that run in the ProcessWire admin.
|Category 3||Other Modules|
Modules that have a unique purpose not covered by existing categories.
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Date Added||January 30, 2020|
|Last Updated||February 8, 2020|
For full instructions on how to install/uninstall this module, please visit the following SnipWire docs section: SnipWire Installation/Uninstallation instructions
With SnipWire, you can quickly turn any ProcessWire site into a Snipcart online shop. The SnipWire plugin helps you to get your store up and running in no time. Detailed knowledge of the Snipcart system is not required.
SnipWire is free and open source! It would be nice if you could donate an amount to support further development:
- Fast and simple store setup
- Full integration of the Snipcart dashboard into the ProcessWire backend (no need to leave the ProcessWire admin area)
- Browse and manage orders, customers, discounts, abandoned carts, and more
- Multi currency support
- Process refunds and send customer notifications from within the ProcessWire backend
- Process Abandoned Carts + sending messages to customers from within the ProcessWire backend
- Complete Snipcart webhooks integration (all events are hookable via ProcessWire hooks)
- Integrated taxes provider (which is more flexible then Snipcart own provider)
SnipWire Docs (Please note that the documentation is a work in progress)
- SnipWire in PW modules directory
- SnipWire in ProcessWire support forums
- Snipcart Website
- ProcessWire website
SnipWire is free and open source! Copyright by bitego/Martin Gartner (@gadgetto) 2019 - 2020 | Licensed under MPL 2.0
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.