About Minimal Site Profile for Processwire 3x
Minimal - Site Profile for CMS ProcessWire 3x
A site profile represents a full ProcessWire site ready to be installed.
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Date Added||April 5, 2019|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/SiteMinimal/
How to install or uninstall modules
Minimal Site Profile For ProcessWire 3x with include new API additions like:
- Download the zip file at Github or clone directly the repo:
git clone https://github.com/rafaoski/site-minimal.git
- Extract the folder site-minimal-master into a fresh ProcessWire installation root folder.
- During the installation of ProcessWire, choose the profile Minimal - Site Profile for ProcessWire 3x.
- Most of the profile settings and translates are in the
- Functions can be found in the
- The entire view is rendered in the
_main.phpfile that uses markup regions.
- You can easily add hooks using the
- Options page added with the new “Unique” status, which you can use in this simple way like:
2019 byHumans under the MIT license.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.