A simple, developer-centric form processor for ProcessWire. (Feature-parity not reached yet. Do not use in production.)
|Category 1||Markup Generation|
Markup modules that are called upon to generate or parse markup (like HTML). Markup modules are most often used on the front-end of a site (rather than admin).
|Category 2||Other Modules|
Modules that have a unique purpose not covered by existing categories.
Non-stable. Not yet intended for use in production environments. *
|Date Added||October 7, 2015|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/SimpleForms/
How to install or uninstall modules
Note: This module is under alpha development, and should not be used in production environments.
Documentation will be posted after stability has been reached. SimpleForms may likely be renamed to something else. Possibilities include DevForms, QuickForms, and FormCrafter.
- [x] Form attachments (mostly ready; need to do some more testing to confirm)
- [x] Make AJAX optional, using standard form submission protocols (majority done)
- [x] Add translation (module) support
- [ ] Migrate existing translation technique to mirror Jumplinks 2 (unpublished) behaviour
- [x] Auto-prepend form stylesheet to HTML templates (working, but additional considerations to be made, such as being able to define which templates will not receive the stylesheet contents)
- [x] Add YAML support for form config (JSON is preferred by the module when both formats are provided)
- [ ] Add multi-lang support for config file (possibility: config.[lang-code])
- [ ] Make module configurable - allow for default form-recipient and noreply/auto-response sender, and allow for addition of email disclaimer/signature text for the purposes of importing (this would need to have support for multiple languages)
- [ ] Simple form builder, based on JSON specifications (include support for Bootstrap, Foundation, and ProcessWire InputFields)
- [ ] Template attachments for logos or social buttons in emails
- [ ] Add autoload support (SoC)
- [ ] Save submitted forms and make view-link available in emails (form-receipient only)
Module is released under the MIT License.
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- File Validator
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.