About Selectize Image Tags
Admin helper for enabling selectize.js on images tags field.
Admin helper modules are those that provide helpful tools, UI enhancements or optimizations to the admin panel (excluding Fieldtype or Inputfield modules).
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Date Added||June 13, 2016|
|Last Updated||September 7, 2016|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/SelectizeImageTags/
How to install or uninstall modules
Admin helper to enhance image tagging in Processwire ProcessWire CMS.
- Discreet tagging interface using the existing tags field on images.
- Allows sorting of tags by drag and drop, and deletion by click
- Allows admins to restrict the allowed tags.
- Supports template context (different tags for same image field on different templates)
Install the module.
Go to field settings for any image, enable Selectize.js tagging;
- add your tags for this field, one per line
- To have a separate value/label, they should be comma separated (value,label);
- Values for tags may not contain spaces
- tag1, Tag1 (use this for blah blah blah)
- tag2, Tag 2 (this tag wil do xyz)
- tag3, The greatest tag of all time - use only in an emergency!
Licensed under the MIT license.
"SelectizeImageTags" is provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the author of this software be held liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- File Validator
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.