About PW Bootstrap 4
Bootstrap 4 Minimal site profile for ProcessWire
A site profile represents a full ProcessWire site ready to be installed.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Date Added||June 16, 2016|
|Last Updated||June 18, 2016|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/ProcessWireBootstrap4/
How to install or uninstall modules
PWBS-4 is a profile based on the "minimal site profile (intermediate edition)" and bundled with Boostrap v4.4.1.
- Bootstrap SASS
- Font-Awesome SASS
- Render / helpers functions for :
- Simple ul navigation
- Bootstrap Multi-level navbar
- Bootstrap Carousel
- Bootstrap Cards
- Bootstrap Jumbotron
- Bootstrap Accordion
You'll want to install the following on your system before proceeding:
- Download the zip file at Github or clone directly the repo:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:flydev-fr/site-pwbs4.gitand skip the step 2.
- Extract the folder site-pwbs4-master into a fresh ProcessWire installation root folder.
- During the installation of ProcessWire, choose the profile "ProcessWire Bootstrap 4 profile".
You can find the development file (CSS/SCSS/JS) in
The profile can be used as is only with
$config->debug set to
false. To use it in debug mode, you are required to install the dependencies with the package manager.
Open a terminal in
site/assets/dev and execute the following command-line:
Available commands :
- Rebuild, minify and bundle assets for release :
- Bootstrap v4 documentation
- ProcessWire documentation
- ProcessWire Forum: bootstrap tag
- ProcessWire Forum: bootstrap related posts
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.