Blank Bootstrap 3 Profile for the ProcessWire CMS/CMF.
A site profile represents a full ProcessWire site ready to be installed.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Date Added||February 4, 2014|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/ProcessWireBootstrap3/
How to install or uninstall modules
This a site profile for the ProcessWire 2.3+ CMS providing a nearly blank template with an included Bootstrap 3. It's kept simple and as slim as possible so it's a good start for new pages.
- Includes Bootstrap 3 and a blank Installation
- Only basic fields and templates (used Somas blank profile)
- The navigation function from Joss S. Bootstrap 2.3 profile was modified for Bootstrap 3 and is included.
- Features the basic include('head.inc') principle from Ryans PW profile.
Thanks to Philipp U. (soma) and the Bootstrap team.
This is a site profile for ProcessWire. Install as usual:
- Download the latest ProcessWire
- Before installing, replace the following directories from the installation with this profile.
- Replace /site-default/install/
- Replace /site-default/templates/
- Install ProcessWire.
Now you can use the template by navigating to the /site/templates folder and start editing. The header is located under /site/templates/includes/header.inc .
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.