About Piwik Analytics
Adds a Piwik Analytics Page in the Processwire Admin Panel and displays various Statistics from your Piwik Installation.
Modules that maintain activity logs or monitor and report activity in some form or another.
|Category 2||Process Modules|
Process modules are apps that run in the ProcessWire admin.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Compatibility||2.2, 2.3, 2.4|
|Date Added||March 20, 2013|
- Visits by Date (Chart)
- General Statistics about Visits (Total visits, Visit duration, New visitors, Returning visitors etc.)
- Demographics: Countries, Cities, Languages
- System: Browsers, Operating Systems, Screen Resolutions
- Mobile: Visits compared by device
- Pageviews by Date (Chart)
- Top Content
- Traffic Sources: Keywords, Referral Traffic by Domain and URI
Custom Date range comming soon.
- added option to enable or disable multisite id tracking
This module is based on the Google Analytics Module by Wanze.
So Kudos to his great work!
Piwik Installation up and running
Piwik Site ID, you can find this id in Piwik -> Settings -> Websites
Piwik Token, you can find your Token in your Piwik Admin dash under API
1) Setup your Piwik installation and embed the tracking snippet into your website
2) Install the module in ProcessWire
- Place module's files in /site/modules/PiwikAnalytics and install the module
- Enter the URL to your Piwik installation
- Enter your Piwik Token
- Enter the Piwik Site ID, if you got various tracked sites set this to 1, you can change the IDs via a list in the Module Page.
- Choose your language (more will added in next update)
Done: You should see the statistics - check out the module config options to customize your needs
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.