About Google Analytics
Adds a Google Analytics Page in the Processwire Admin Panel and displays various Statistics from a Google Analytics Account.
Modules that maintain activity logs or monitor and report activity in some form or another.
|Category 2||Process Modules|
Process modules are apps that run in the ProcessWire admin.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Compatibility||2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6|
|Date Added||August 8, 2012|
|Last Updated||March 18, 2015|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/ProcessGoogleAnalytics/
How to install or uninstall modules
This module adds a new "Google-Analytics" Page in your Admin-Panel and displays various Statistics from a Google Analytics Account.
If you update from a version < 1.2.0, you need to revoke authentication and choose the Google Analytics account again.
Check Revoke Authentication in the module's config and save. Follow step 4,5 and 6 from the Installation section below.
- Visits by Date (Chart)
- General Statistics about Visits (Total visits, Visit duration, New visitors, Returning visitors etc.)
- Demographics: Countries, Cities, Languages
- System: Browsers, Operating Systems, Screen Resolutions
- Mobile: Operating Systems, Screen Resolutions
- Pageviews by Date (Chart)
- Top Content
- Traffic Sources: Keywords, Referral Traffic by Domain and URL
- Choose a default date range displaying statistics: last 24 hours, 2 days, 1 week, 1 month etc.
- Custom date range by setting a start date and end date
- Forum Thread with Screenshots and Install Instructions: http://processwire.com/talk/topic/1609-processgoogleanalytics/
- Module on the Processwire Modules page: http://modules.processwire.com/modules/process-google-analytics/
- jqplot Jquery Plugin: http://www.jqplot.com
- Google account and Analytics account
- Project in the Google APIs console
- Create a Project in the Google APIs console: https://code.google.com/apis/console/
The project can be used for this module on multiple ProcessWire sites
- Under services, enable the Analytics API
- Under API Access: Create an Oauth 2.0 Client-ID
- Give a product name, choose "Web-Application"
- Enter the redirect URI to the GA page in the ProcessWire admin. (e.g. http://www.yourdomain.com/processwire/google-analytics/)
- Place the module's files in /site/modules/ProcessGoogleAnalytics and install the module.
- Enter the Client-ID and Client-Secret keys from your created project in the module config
- Load the Google Analytics page in the admin and click on button "authenticate"
- Log in with your google account
- Choose a Google Analytics account from the dropdown
In order to let other users see the Google Analytics page, you must give their role access to the ga-view permission.
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- File Validator
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.