Batch-editing and creating of pages in the ProcessWire Admin Panel. Editing: Find pages by selector and publish/unpublish, hide/unhide, lock/unlock, trash, delete, change parent or change template. Creating: Define title, name, template, published, hidden, locked
|Category 1||Admin Helpers|
Admin helper modules are those that provide helpful tools, UI enhancements or optimizations to the admin panel (excluding Fieldtype or Inputfield modules).
|Category 2||Process Modules|
Process modules are apps that run in the ProcessWire admin.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Compatibility||2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6|
|Date Added||February 15, 2013|
|Last Updated||March 18, 2015|
See the first post in the forum for instructions:
- User needs permission 'batcher' to view the Page in Admin.
- Permission Checking: Don't show pages that aren't editable by the current user. Also removed all actions that the user doesn't have permissions to execute.
- You can directly edit a single page over Fancybox by clicking the small "edit" link after a page
- Added Batch-Creating of Pages
- Added checkboxes for include=hidden, include=all so you no longer need to write those in the selector
- Made AdminDataTable sortable
- Each status is now in its own column - this means you can also sort the results by status
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/ProcessBatcher/
How to install or uninstall modules
Batch Editing of pages in the ProcessWire Admin Panel
- Forum Thread: http://processwire.com/talk/topic/2811-processbatcher/
- Module on the Processwire Modules page: http://modules.processwire.com/modules/process-batcher/
See the Forum Thread for instructions and screenshots
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- File Validator
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.