About Admin Custom Pages
Create custom admin pages easily without having to build a Process Module.
|Category 1||Development Tools|
Modules that have more to do with assisting development of a site rather than managing its content.
|Category 2||Process Modules|
Process modules are apps that run in the ProcessWire admin.
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Compatibility||2.2, 2.3, 2.4|
|Date Added||May 22, 2013|
Instructions are on the Github page
The new version of this module works only with ProcessWire 2.4 and higher.Differences are explained bellow.
Since version 1.1.0 the installation process automatically adds a custom Fieldtype to the admin template. This creates a select field where you can choose the template file to render. This functionality was added by Nico
- Place the module folder in /site/modules/
- Install the module in the modules page from the admin
- Create a new page under "Admin" and give it the "admin" template. As "process" you have to choose "ProcessAdminCustomPages".
- A field called "Template file" will appear. Select the file you want (we recommend that the file name starts with underscore "_" so it doesn't appear in new template sugestions, ex: "_custom.php").
- That's all.
- Add the "ACP_scripts_and_styles" to the page template (the field that was created automaticaly on instalation)
- Add the .js and .css URLs in this field textarea, one in each line. can be absolute or relative (relative is assumed from the site root on eg: site/templates/styles/my.css)
This page has no Process assigned.
You probably forgot to choose "ProcessCustomPages" as Process. (See step 1)
That's it! Hope you enjoy the module ;)
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- File Validator
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.