About Pages to JSON
Adds method to several wire classes to output as JSON
Modules that have more to do with assisting development of a site rather than managing its content.
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Date Added||February 14, 2015|
|Last Updated||April 14, 2018|
What does this do?
Simply adds method toJSON() to Page and PageArray elements, is capable to converting image and file arrays to URL containers, travels recursively all objects before outputs actual JSON.
How to use?
Simply install this module, configure data you want it to export in JSON result (similar to Ryan's ServicePages, thanks btw used some of ur code here). in templates or anywhere you need JSON output, call: $page->toJSON(); or $pages->toJSON();
Live example with template: search.php
Here i swap URL of all Pageimage objects in JSON response to match thumbs.
Module for ProcessWire that adds capability to output pages as JSON
Lisa Simpson (0.0.4)
- Removed template tab and added section under Basic tab for template spesific JSON attribute output selection.
- Crawler is now targeting Pages and WireArrays based on instance type, not className like it was previously. This should give more flexibility to developers around different types of objects that are derived from either of.
- Added only public method it most likely ever will have: encode($value, $options = 0). Usage example: $modules('Pages2JSON')->encode($toJSON);
- Added new hookable method: getFields($page). Gives capability to inject and manipulate runtime fields to be crawled. Useful especially if you need to inject field that dosen't exists, but you still need crawler to notice it.
Montgomery Burns (0.0.3)
- Kind of forgot to release this, so this remains ghots release that never happen. And to be honest, no one really likes Mr. Burns anyways.
Homer Simpson (0.0.2)
- Allows user define global data output in module options + individual data based on template.
- Added forum user Manol's feature request regarding PageImage and PageFile fields.
Bart Simpson (0.0.1)
- Initial release
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.