About Limit PageTable
Allows "Add New" buttons in a PageTable inputfield to be disabled when a defined limit is reached.
Admin helper modules are those that provide helpful tools, UI enhancements or optimizations to the admin panel (excluding Fieldtype or Inputfield modules).
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Date Added||November 15, 2016|
|Last Updated||August 11, 2018|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/LimitPageTable/
How to install or uninstall modules
A module for ProcessWire CMS/CMF. Allows limits and restrictions to be placed on selected PageTable fields.
Install the LimitPageTable module.
For the PageTable field you want to limit, on the "Input" tab include "template" or "template.label" in "Table fields to display in admin". You can skip this step if your PageTable field only allows a single template.
In the module config, fill out the fields in the fieldset row:
- PageTable field you want to limit (required)
- Roles that restrictions will apply to (required)
- Template you want to limit (only needed if your PageTable field allows more than one template)
- Field you have included in the "Table fields to display in admin" setting (only needed if your PageTable field allows more than one template)
- Option to prevent drag sorting of items (affects all rows regardless of template)
- Option to prevent trashing of items (affects all rows regardless of template)
- Option to disable all "Add" buttons for any template
You can add rows as needed using the "Add another row" button.
If you are using translated text for the default PageTable "Add New" button then enter the translation in "Text for default 'Add New' button".
Please note that limits and restrictions are applied with CSS/JS so should not be considered tamper-proof.
Released under Mozilla Public License v2. See file LICENSE for details.
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.