About LDAP Sign In
A ProcessWire Module that enables users to sign in with their Active Directory accounts
|Category 1||Users and Access|
Modules dealing with access in ProcessWire via Users, Roles or Permissions.
Modules dealing with logins, passwords, 2-factor authentication, etc.
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Compatibility||2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7|
|Date Added||October 6, 2014|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/LdapSignIn/
How to install or uninstall modules
This is a module for ProcessWire that enables user authentication over LDAP, so you are able to use your Active Directory users.
- Native ProcessWire Sign In
- Ability to specify a default domain name
- Ability to specity a default role for new LDAP users
- Passwords for LDAP users are automatically updated
- Settings and messages are translatable
Login Page and Process
Translated Module Settings
This module ships with a translation into German. To install it, just upload the json file - which you can find under /translations - to your defined language.
- Adds the option to connect to the LDAP server via SSL
- Adds Debug Mode, so the messages of PHP's LDAP extension are displayed in apache's log file
- The configuration is validated when saved
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.