About ACE Text Editor
Better ProcessWire text editor for developers and at least 'a little' tech savvy clients, sporting syntax highlighted, highly readable theme. Supports Textile, Markdown and HTML.
|Category 1||Admin Helpers|
Admin helper modules are those that provide helpful tools, UI enhancements or optimizations to the admin panel (excluding Fieldtype or Inputfield modules).
|Category 2||Input Fields|
Inputfield modules that provide a UI input widget in the ProcessWire admin.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Date Added||December 4, 2012|
Better ProcessWire text editor for developers and at least 'a little' tech savvy clients.
- Syntax highlight your text, for easier preparation of content
- Nice light, readable theme
- Supports Textile, Markdown & HTML
- Auto selects mode, based on field's textformatters (last found is used)
- Works with multiple fields on page, each with different settings
Features inspired by iA writer
- Blue Cursor
- Focus mode
Installation via git/download:
Installation via Modules Manager
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.
Latest Forum Posts
April 19 1:15 pm
- Markup Regions - conditional replacement of regions
April 19 12:11 pm
- Persistent error
April 19 10:18 am
- New post: With ProcessWire 3.0.130, this week we’ll take a detailed look at a few useful new API additions made in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…April 12 7:04 pm
- New post: This week ProcessWire ProMailer has been released, plus we’ve got a nice upgrade in our community support… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…March 15 7:35 pm