About ACE Text Editor
Better ProcessWire text editor for developers and at least 'a little' tech savvy clients, sporting syntax highlighted, highly readable theme. Supports Textile, Markdown and HTML.
|Category 1||Admin Helpers|
Admin helper modules are those that provide helpful tools, UI enhancements or optimizations to the admin panel (excluding Fieldtype or Inputfield modules).
|Category 2||Input Fields|
Inputfield modules that provide a UI input widget in the ProcessWire admin.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Date Added||December 4, 2012|
Better ProcessWire text editor for developers and at least 'a little' tech savvy clients.
- Syntax highlight your text, for easier preparation of content
- Nice light, readable theme
- Supports Textile, Markdown & HTML
- Auto selects mode, based on field's textformatters (last found is used)
- Works with multiple fields on page, each with different settings
Features inspired by iA writer
- Blue Cursor
- Focus mode
Installation via git/download:
Installation via Modules Manager
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.
Latest Forum Posts
- Markup Regions in Hooks
June 27 1:28 am
- Creating thousands of pages via the API
June 26 10:40 pm
- Move uploaded images or files from one page to another
June 26 10:10 pm
- ProcessWire 3.0.133 adds a useful new Page::meta() method for a new type of page-specific persistent data storage,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…June 14 10:49 pm
- New post: This week we’ll take a look at 3 different WEBP image strategies that you can use in ProcessWire 3.0.132+… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…May 31 8:37 pm