About ACE Text Editor
Better ProcessWire text editor for developers and at least 'a little' tech savvy clients, sporting syntax highlighted, highly readable theme. Supports Textile, Markdown and HTML.
|Category 1||Admin Helpers|
Admin helper modules are those that provide helpful tools, UI enhancements or optimizations to the admin panel (excluding Fieldtype or Inputfield modules).
|Category 2||Input Fields|
Inputfield modules that provide a UI input widget in the ProcessWire admin.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Date Added||December 4, 2012|
Better ProcessWire text editor for developers and at least 'a little' tech savvy clients.
- Syntax highlight your text, for easier preparation of content
- Nice light, readable theme
- Supports Textile, Markdown & HTML
- Auto selects mode, based on field's textformatters (last found is used)
- Works with multiple fields on page, each with different settings
Features inspired by iA writer
- Blue Cursor
- Focus mode
Installation via git/download:
Installation via Modules Manager
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.
Latest Forum Posts
- GNU/Linux Lovers here ?
August 22 4:32 am
- Adding array_chunk support to WireArray
August 21 9:41 pm
- E-commerce tutorial with ProcessWire + Snipcart: your thoughts?
August 21 8:22 pm
- We added WebP image support this year and many have been adopting it in existing projects. We look at a process use… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…August 16 7:33 pm
- Core version 3.0.137 on the dev branch adds the ability to hook multiple methods at once, in a single call. This po… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…August 2 6:29 pm