About Image Crop Ratios
Allows preset aspect ratios to be defined per image field for the ProcessWire image crop tool.
Admin helper modules are those that provide helpful tools, UI enhancements or optimizations to the admin panel (excluding Fieldtype or Inputfield modules).
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Date Added||March 16, 2020|
|Last Updated||March 31, 2020|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/ImageCropRatios/
How to install or uninstall modules
A module for ProcessWire CMS/CMF. Allows preset aspect ratios to be defined per image field for the ProcessWire image crop tool.
The module adds a select dropdown to the crop tool. Choose an aspect ratio and the crop area will be fixed to that ratio.
Install the Image Crop Ratios module.
- Default aspect ratios for all image fields can be defined in the module config.
- Aspect ratios for specific image fields can be defined on the Input tab of the field settings.
- You can override the ratio settings in template context if needed.
- Insert a hyphen as the first item in the ratio settings unless you want to force a ratio to be applied to the crop tool. The hyphen represents a blank option that allows a free crop area to be drawn.
- Click the "Crop" link on the details view of an image thumbnail.
- Click the "Crop" icon at the top of the editor window.
- Choose an option from the "Ratio" select dropdown.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.