About Hungarian (hu-HU)
Hungarian site and core translation files for ProcessWire in formal style.
A full language definition for the ProcessWire admin, used by ProcessWire's Language Support modules.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Compatibility||2.5, 2.6, 2.7|
|Date Added||September 13, 2014|
|Last Updated||December 7, 2014|
To install a language pack, you must have the ProcessWire Language Support module installed. This is included with ProcessWire, so all you have to do is click to Modules > Language > Language Support > install. Once you have Language Support installed, you can install this language pack by going to Setup > Languages > Add New Language. Enter a title and name for the language and save. Next, you can install the files for the language pack. If your system supports ZIP uploads, you can simply drag the ZIP file for the language pack into the files field. If your system doesn't support ZIP uploads, then you'll want to unzip the language pack and drag the JSON files (as a group, or individually) into the files field. Save. Now you can test out the new language by editing our profile and selecting the new language.
Hungarian (hu-HU) translation files for ProcessWire 2.5 in formal writing style,best suitable for business, corporate and e-commerce sites.
- Download the language pack from GitHub.Click Download ZIP on the home page of this repository.
- Login to your ProcessWire Admin and install the Languages Support core module.Open Modules > Language > Languages Support: click Install
- Add your language.Open Setup > Languages > Add New: enter the name for your new language in the Name field. Click Save.
- Import the downloaded language pack in your ProcessWire installation.Open Setup > Languages > [your language] > Content > Site Translation Files, browse for the downloaded ZIP file on your local computer or drag-and-drop it
- Set the new language as default to your profile.Click > Profile and in the 'Language' section of the screen that loaded, select your new language, then click Submit.
Important: You can use the included site translation files for sites withmulti-language site profile only.
- Click Download ZIP on the home page of this repository to get the language pack with the latest files.
- Double click the Trash icon on any file to select all of them for deletion from the edit page of your language in your ProcessWire installation.
- Click Save. The list will be empty.
- Browse for the downloaded language pack on your local computer or drag-and-drop it to your web browser window.
- Once all the files were extracted, click Save.
- Download this language pack from the ProcessWire Modules Directory
- Discuss your ideas at the ProcessWire Forum
- Report an issue, even a typo, you found at GitHub
ProcessWire is an award-winning open source CMS (content management system)and framework built on PHP5 and MySQL, having a jQuery-inspired API. It supports custom fields and provides a powerful template system.
If you would like to learn more, visit the ProcessWire homepage.
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- File Validator
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.