About E-Mail (Multi-language)
Fieldtype that stores an email address in multiple languages
|Category 1||Field Types|
Fieldtype modules that represent a data type used by fields.
|Category 2||Language Modules|
Modules involved in providing multi-language support.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Date Added||June 30, 2017|
|Last Updated||August 9, 2017|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/FieldtypeEmailLanguage/
How to install or uninstall modules
This module extends ProcessWire’s core FieldtypeEmail and works basicallythe same as the other multi-language text fields in ProcessWire’s core. Because the module extends ProcessWire’s Email Fieldtype, it also supports all of the same features, but in a multi-language context.
- ProcessWire 3.0 or newer
- The core LanguageSupport and LanguageSupportFields modules mustalready be installed.
- Copy the files included with this module to /site/modules/FieldtypeEmailLanguage/.
- In the ProcessWire admin, go to Modules > Refresh.
- Locate this module on the “Site” tab and click “install”.
- Create a new field and select “E-Mail (Multi-language)” as the type.
- You may also convert an existing Email or text field.
License: MPL 2.0
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.