About Download Guard
This simple module was developed to give clients or users a unique download link to access file downloads you offer them.
|Category 1||Admin Helpers|
Admin helper modules are those that provide helpful tools, UI enhancements or optimizations to the admin panel (excluding Fieldtype or Inputfield modules).
Modules that perform some function related to media such as photos and audio/video.
|Category 3||Other Modules|
Modules that have a unique purpose not covered by existing categories.
|Category 4||Users and Access|
Modules dealing with access in ProcessWire via Users, Roles or Permissions.
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Compatibility||2.5, 2.6, 2.7|
|Date Added||February 3, 2015|
Installation & Usage
- Place the module files in /site/modules/DownloadGuard/
- In your admin, click Modules > Check for new modules
- Click "install" for DownloadGuard
- In the module Settings you can edit the default count for max downloads and the time, the download should be active.
- During the installation a Page „Downloads“ is created in your PageTree. You can create children under this Page to make Downloads. In the children page you get your unique hash and the ability to upload your file.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.