About Autocomplete Module Class Name
Provides autocomplete suggestions for the "Add Module From Directory" field.
Admin helper modules are those that provide helpful tools, UI enhancements or optimizations to the admin panel (excluding Fieldtype or Inputfield modules).
Close to stable, but users are advised to be cautious and test thoroughly.*
|Date Added||June 27, 2019|
|Last Updated||October 3, 2019|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/AutocompleteModuleClassName/
How to install or uninstall modules
A module for ProcessWire CMS/CMF. Provides class name autocomplete suggestions for the "Add Module From Directory" and "Add Module From URL" fields at Modules > New.
Requires ProcessWire >= v3.0.16.
Install the Autocomplete Module Class Name module.
- Choose the type of autocomplete suggestions list: "Module class names from directory" or "Custom list of module class names". The latter could be useful if you regularly install some modules and would prefer a shorter list of autocomplete suggestions.
- The list of class names in the modules directory is generated when the Autocomplete Module Class Name module is installed. It doesn't update automatically (because the retrieval of the class names is quite slow), but you can use the button underneath when you want to retrieve an updated list of class names from the directory.
- If you want to see autocomplete suggestions for the "Add Module From URL" field then enter them in the following format:
[autocomplete suggestion] > [module ZIP url]
RepeaterImages > https://github.com/Toutouwai/RepeaterImages/archive/master.zip
- The "fuzzy search" option uses custom
itemfunctions for Awesomplete so that the characters you type just have to exist in the autocomplete suggestion item and occur after preceding matches but do not need to be contiguous. Uncheck this option if you prefer the standard Awesomplete matching.
- Custom settings for Awesomplete can be entered in the "Awesomplete options" field if needed. See the Awesomplete documentation for more information.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.