About Facebook Post on Page Save
Automatic post on Facebook when page is saved
|Category||Social, Feeds, Services|
Modules that provide or work with social networking services and/or external feeds.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Date Added||March 11, 2016|
|Last Updated||March 9, 2019|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/AutoFbPost/
How to install or uninstall modules
This Processwire module can publish content of a Processwire page on a Facebook page, triggered by saving the Processwire page.
To set it up, configure the module with a Facebook app ID, secret and a Page ID. Following is additional configuration on Facebook for developers:
Minimum Required Facebook App configuration:
- on Settings -> Basics,
- provide the App Domains,
- provide the Site URL,
- on Settings -> Advanced, set the API version (has been tested up to v3.3),
- add Product: Facebook Login,
- on Facebook Login -> Settings,
- set Client OAuth Login: Yes,
- set Web OAuth Login: Yes,
- set Enforce HTTPS: Yes,
- add "http://www.example.com/processwire/page/" to field Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.
This module provides additional control over the posts:
- Templates: posts can take place only for pages with the defined templates.
- On/Off switch: specify a checkbox field that will not allow the post if checked.
- Specify a message and/or an image for the post.
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.