About Flash MP3 Player
Creates a Field to store MP3-Audiofiles and generates a Frontend-Player which is extensively configurable in the Module settings.
|Category 1||Markup Generation|
Markup modules that are called upon to generate or parse markup (like HTML). Markup modules are most often used on the front-end of a site (rather than admin).
Modules that perform some function related to media such as photos and audio/video.
Modules designed to help site accessibility, standards compliance and SEO.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Compatibility||2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 3.0|
|Date Added||June 12, 2013|
|Last Updated||March 19, 2016|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/Audio_MP3/
How to install or uninstall modules
This module integrates a highly configurable Flash MP3 player in your pages.
This modules uses two versions of the free flash-mp3-player
- Download from github the module and the two swf Files, unzip, copy all files in a folder /Audio_MP3/ and add the folder to your /site/modules/ directory.
- Click check for new modules in ProcessWire Admin Modules screen. Click install for the module labeled: "Audio_MP3".
- Now you will be on the module config screen. Please make note of the config options and set as you want.
- Add the field 'Audio' created by the module to your Template in Setup > Templates.
- Add the following code to the template file
- to get the title list: $page->player['title'];
- to get the player: $page->player['code'];
- create a page using the Template
- drag and drop mp3 or mp3.zip files in the audio field in the Page-Edit-Area.
- If you like put an alternative title in the description-field after the file upload. Default title is the name of the file.
If you store just one File in the Page-Edit-Area the Maxi-Player will be loaded. For 2 or more files the Module will switch to Multi-Player. If you want an alternative title, you can put it in the Description-field of the Audio Field, which is visible after the file upload.
- width: Forces the video width.
- height: Forces the video height. //only Maxi-Player only one file stored
- volume: The initial volume, between 0 and 200. By default set to 50
- showstop: 1 to show the STOP button.
- showinfo: 1 to show the INFO button.
- showvolume: 1 to show the VOLUME button.
- showloading: 'alway','never','autohide') to show the LOADING bar// By default set to 'alway'
- buttonwidth: The buttons width. By default set to 30.
- volumewidth: The width of the VOLUME button. By default set to 30.
- volumeheight: The height of the VOLUME button. By default set to 10
- loadingcolor: The color of loading bar
- sliderovercolor: Hover color of the bar
- buttonovercolor: Hover color of buttons
- buttoncolor: Color of Controls
- slidercolor1: Start Color (start-color)
- slidercolor2: End Color (gradient)
- playlistcolor: Backgroundcolor of the playlist visible in Multiplayer only (2 and more files)
- currentmp3color: visible in Multiplayer only (2 and more files)
- 14.06.13 add error messages to the install routine
- 15.06.13 hook added to $page
- 20.06.13 message added to the uninstall routine
- 25.09.13 some configuration-options added (multiplayer)
- 09.10.13 multisite support (path to swf-player/ site-folder)
- 14.10.13 all phrases translatable
- 14.10.13 translation for german available
- 21.10.13 simplified color setting, allowed input now: with/without leading '#', 3 or 6 digit hex-code, Colornames allowed
- 21.10.13 for better accessibility: alternative links directly to the mp3-files included
- 25.10.13 accesibility: headline added to titlelist in alternative content
- 13.11.13 bug fixed: Validation Error w3c: place before flow content(h2,ul etc.) in
- 19.03.16 tested in PW 3.0.9, small debugging, better uninstall process preventing ugly error messages
Copyright 2013 by Christoph Thelen
No comments yet. Be the first to post!
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- File Validator
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.