About Modesta Admin Theme
Modest admin theme for ProcessWire.
The following admin themes are intended for ProcessWire versions prior to version 2.5. For ProcessWire 2.6+ please use the included core Default or Reno admin themes.
Should be safe for use in production environments. *
|Date Added||June 14, 2014|
This module's files should be placed in /site/modules/AdminThemeModesta/
How to install or uninstall modules
Modest admin theme for ProcessWire. Version 1.0.1
Copy all files from the ZIP archive to your /site/modules/AdminThemeModesta/ directory.
Click check for new modules in ProcessWire Admin Modules screen. Click install for the module labeled: "AdminThemeModesta".
- Click on the AdminThemeModesta settings button on Modules page and set your desired options
- Shows your website name in the theme header
- Sets locale using PHP setlocale function
- ISO code page for correct display of foreign characters in date output
- ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-2, ISO-8859-3, ISO-8859-4, ISO-8859-5, ISO-8859-6, ISO-8859-7, ISO-8859-8, ISO-8859-9, ISO-8859-10
- Sets date format using PHP strftime function
- Shows unpublished pages count (next to username) and triggers modal window with unpublished pages list.
- Prepends page ID before page title (only for super users)
- Excludes pages based on template name from slide panel (separated by pipe character)
- Shows last created pages in the slide panel
- Number of last created pages (if number equals 0, last created pages would not be shown)
- Shows last modified pages in the slide panel
- Number of last modified pages (if number equals 0, last modified pages would not be shown)
- Shows admin theme name in the footer
Copyright 2014 Nikola Vidoni
Your e-mail is kept confidential and not included with your comment. Website is optional.
- Admin Helpers
- Core Modules
- Development Tools
- Field Types
- Input Fields
- Language Modules
- Language Packs
- Markup Generation
- Premium Modules
- Process Modules
- Proof of Concept
- Site Profiles
- Social, Feeds, Services
- Text Formatters
- Other Modules
- Users and Access
*Use modules at your own risk. There are no guarantees or warranties. It is recommended that you backup your site and database before installing new modules.